Friday, August 31, 2007

Selvin Young - Starting Denver RB week 1

If you've been paying attention to the blog, you noticed yesterday, before the game, that I had Selvin Young, the undrafted rookie out of Texas, as an underground Sleeper pick.

Today, according the Denver Post, Young has been named the team's back-up running back, passing Mike Bell and others.

In addition, it's likely he will start the season opener if Henry can't go - and that looks like it's going to happen.

Like I said before, this is the place to come for the fantasy news you won't see in the mags or websites.

Pick him up before it's too late, and if you have Travis Henry, it is Young, not Bell that should be your handcuff.

2 comments:

Lisa said...

This is good advice after last nights game--we are drafting on Sunday so I will look at your blog to see about "sleeper" picks! I do pretty well up until the 7-8th pick, and then I need some help!!

Stal Herz said...

Lisa, let me know where you need help for the draft and I can give you some picks to help you in the later rounds. Fantasy drafts are won way back there.

Let me know what you're thinking.